Doesn't like to be in the sun
This tropical succulent requires shade (low light) to partial shade (indirect light).
Likes to dry out a bit between waterings
Allow the top couple of inches of soil to dry and then water thoroughly. Don’t overdo it. A maximum of 3 full waterings each month is sufficient in Spring / Summer. Aim for 1-2 waterings a month in monsoon and the cooler seasons.
Mist more frequently than you water
2 - 3x per week.
Spa day once a month
1. Trim off any brown leaves snipping closely to the central stem.
2. Scrape off any white mould on top of the soil. It’s just harmless fungi that lives in the soil. Lightly dust the soil with ground cinnamon.
3. Poke holes in the soil with a chopstick to aerate it and and give your plant a bit of extra breathing room. Sprinkle a tablespoon of vitamins in the soil and massage in during spring and summer.
4. Mist its leaves.
5. Spin it around to make sure its leaves are sunned evenly as it tends to grow towards sunlight.
6. Clean your cork mat with soap and water or white vinegar.